Welcome To The Integra Gold HUB On AGORACOM

Integra Gold is a Canadian company focused on production planning for its high-grade Lamaque South project in one of Canada's premier gold producing districts, the "Valley of Gold," Val-d'Or, Québec

Free

https://www.equities.com/news/4-mining-companies-to-keep-an-eye-on

TGR: Québec has been the hot spot for "recycling" old projects. Horne 5 is a past-producing mine, but there's another company taking another look at an "old" project, right?

TL: Yes, that's correct. Integra Gold Corp. (ICG:TSX.V; ICGQF:OTCQX) has been releasing some extraordinary drill results lately and is gearing up to release an updated PEA after the summer.

This will be a very important step forward as the previous PEA was based on a mine plan covering just a fraction of the total resources at the Lamaque project. This new PEA will incorporate many more ounces, and I would expect the NPV to triple or quadruple, and perhaps the company will also reconsider its development plans.

The nameplate capacity of the mill it acquired in 2014 is 2,200 tonnes per day, so there definitely is plenty of capacity to increase the mining rate at Lamaque by mining satellite deposits (like the No. 4 Plug zone). I wouldn't be surprised to see an updated mine plan incorporating a scenario to produce 200,000–250,000 ounces per year to maximize the operating efficiencies

New Message
Please login to post a reply