Welcome To The Integra Gold HUB On AGORACOM

Integra Gold is a Canadian company focused on production planning for its high-grade Lamaque South project in one of Canada's premier gold producing districts, the "Valley of Gold," Val-d'Or, Québec

Free
Posted on the other side, excerpts with some modifications posted here for info.

"I just took your number (wwadwhammer) and re-worked them in gpt-m and then the  average value. I came up with an average of 25.5 gpt-m which is around 30gpt-m which is  considered as economically viable... and an average grade of ~6.8gpt. Note that the area for C2 bulk sampling (grey outlined) in the diagram shown in the last NR has various contours with a large  central portion with gold grade x thickness > 50 (blueish pink) so the average of 25.5 is much lower. Kindly check my math. (Note: WWH said his numbers may be on the low side).

- If we took the average grade of 6.77 ppt a 20,000 tonnes bulk sample would give
20,000 tonnnes x 6.77gpt/31 = 4367 ozAu x $500 profit/oz ~$2M profit.

- RE of C1 and C2 above 300m (from 0 level up to the surface) assuming 100m  width (measured into the page):
Caesars, in the link below, has a good diagram of Triangle.

https://www.caesarsreport.com/blog/integra-gold-starts-to-construct-its-exploration-ramp/

By eye-balling, this zone (from surface to 300m depth) has about 5 "cubes" of 100m on each side.
5 x (100 x 100 x 100 x 2.8 x 6.77gpt/31) = 5 x 0.61Moz = ~3MozAu (devided by 2 to be conservative) = 1.5MozAu for C1 and C2 (from surface to 300m depth).

And that is for a width of 100m. A width of 200m would get back the 3MozAu for C1 and C2 from surface to 300m depth.

Moving down another 100m would add 2 more cubes (100m side) from C3, etc...Note, this is only a guess from eye-balling the diagram, but it would show the general trend and magitude of Triangle (and #4 Plug) RE.
GH
Read more at http://www.stockhouse.com/companies/bullboard?symbol=v.icg&postid=25713003#kFEYy0r0lCX6mLyG.99 "
New Message
Please login to post a reply