Creating an Esports Adventure Like No Other
Digital Innovation, Development & Entertainment
Message: VIDEO - Intema Discusses Isle of Man license, LOI to Enter US Market, Loop.Bet Acquisition “97% Done” + More
An emerging esports and iGaming company that is creating an Esports adventure like no other …. Create the world’s foremost esports and iGaming ecosystem.
The global online gambling market could potentially hit $1 TRILLION by the end of this decade. The obvious reasons include the following:
- Exponential growth in the number of people online. Yet only 59% of the world means more to come.
- Fast growth in the number of countries and jurisdictions legalizing gambling to collect tax revenue.
Esports was already the fastest growing sub-sector of digital entertainment, and Covid 19 has only accelerated this trend.
- Biggest brands/tournament prizes / online audiences in the world … 500M +
- The International Olympic Committee has recognized esports as a sport, and it will be a medal event at the 2022 Asian Games
Despite the vast amount of viewers, esports is still dramatically under-monetized relative to traditional sports. ITM believes wagering will play a major role in helping monetize this ever-evolving platform.
Intema has had an active first half of December evident by the following:
Why is this important?
- Goal of expanding Intema’s esports and iGaming operations in the U.S.
- letter of intent with Wild Rose Entertainment to operate a LOOT.BET sports wagering skin in the state of Iowa
- Betting handle in Iowa estimated at more than US$1 billion in 2021, having reached $287 million in November 2021 (Source: gambling.com, December 10, 2021)
Laurent Benezra, President and CEO of Intema,
“We are thrilled to welcome Bill to the Intema team and are impressed with what he has managed to accomplish in a very short period of time. The LOI with Wild Rose is just the beginning of what the LOOT.BET platform could bring to Intema once its acquisition is finalized.”
But wait, there’s more…
Benezra commented further,
“The grant of the Isle of Man gambling license is major news for Intema and will have a significant positive impact on our future activities. In particular, it allows us to comply with one of the TSX Venture Exchange’s main conditions for closing the acquisition of Livestream Gaming Inc. (“ Livestream ”), with its LOOT.BET online gaming platform. It will also enable us to conduct our iGaming activities through one of the world's most prestigious gaming jurisdictions and, once we acquire our LOOT.BET platform, to white-label it to regulated gaming markets on a global scale. Finally, it gives LOOT.BET the same level of credibility as other online gambling platforms, throughout the gaming community and among our peers.”
Sit back, relax and watch this powerful interview.
Please login to post a reply