Becoming The Global Leader In Esports Gaming and Entertainment
React Gaming Group is turning on multiple revenue streams in 2022!
Standing At The Forefront Of Esports And iGaming
Recent corporate and operational highlights:
- Q2 revenue increased to $845,543 from $39,902 in Q2 2021
- Q2 represents first fully-integrated quarter of operations since the acquisition of LOOT.BET on February 18, 2022
- LOOT.BET launches Isle of Man-licensed online esports betting platform
- LOOT.BET obtains GLI-19 certification
- LOOT.BET signs partnership agreement with Oddin.gg
- LOOT.BET signs white label agreement with HHRP for the Philippines
- Compete.gg granted access to Riot Games API
- Parabellum Esports secures first paid sponsorship with Shakepay
- React Gaming upgraded to the OTCQB
Invest in the Future of Esports & iGaming
Millions of fans watch and follow these gamers from all around the world, whether they attend live events or watch them on TV or online. Viewers may watch their favorite gamers play in real-time on streaming platforms like Twitch, and this is often where popular players grow their fan bases.
- LOOT.BET is one of the world’s only esports bookmaker with positive EBITDA and #1 brand in the world of esports betting.
- Euro 47.4M betting handle in 2021 with over 500,000 total registered users.
- Ability to bet on esports, traditional sports, casinos and slots all within the same proprietary software platform.
- Gamification: In-game rewards with a weekly ladder offering multiple betting options and weekly prize pool with 100 winners every Monday.
- LOOT.BET is an affiliated member of ESIC, the Esports Integrity Commission.
PLAY & WIN REAL CASH!
Home of Free-to-Enter Tournaments
- Currently 10,000+ registered users and counting.
- Stats automatically track as you play.
- Cash out your earnings safely and securely.
Delivering highly-customizable sports and esports solutions, as well as an esports tournament platform to gaming operators and brands worldwide.
WHAT GENERATIONZ OFFERS:
- Branded white-label designs
- Customizable tournaments
- Multi-Language integration
- Online betting & esports tourney
Founded in Ontario, Team BH is the 2nd most followed esports team in all of Canada. They have quickly established themselves as one of the most influential and followed Fortnite teams in North America, with over 13.5M followers and counting.
- Organically grew from 0-100K followers on YouTube, Twitter, Instagram & TikTok.
- Team BH consists of dedicated content creators and streamers globally.
- Building a database of esports fans that we can cross-sell our other offerings into.
- Introducing Paolaojedda, Dropz, & Slapiin the latest additions to the team.
Riot API Grant To React Gaming Esports Tournament Platform Creates Potential Access To 80 Million+ League Of Legends Players For Compete.gg