Int'l Datacasting appoints Godard as president, CEO
Ticker Symbol: C:IDC

Int'l Datacasting appoints Godard as president, CEO

International Datacasting Corp (C:IDC)
Shares Issued 57,279,680
Last Close 3/2/2010 $0.29
Wednesday March 03 2010 - News Release

Mr. Fred Godard reports

INTERNATIONAL DATACASTING CORPORATION ANNOUNCES APPOINTMENT OF NEW PRESIDENT AND CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER

International Datacasting Corp. has appointed Fred Godard as the company's new president and chief executive officer. Mr. Godard replaces Ron Clifton who left IDC as President and Chief Executive Officer effective today.

"IDC's long term growth opportunity is developing products and technology for the professional video market. The track record of success that Fred brings to this industry will be of great benefit to IDC," said Denis Colbourne, Chairman of the Board of Directors.

"I would like to take this opportunity to welcome Mr. Godard as IDC's new President and Chief Executive Officer" he continued.

"I am pleased to be associated with IDC and I am very excited about the future prospects for the Company," said Fred Godard, IDC President and CEO. "I am looking forward to working with the team and to contributing to IDC's long term growth and profitability," he continued.

"On behalf of IDC's Board of Directors, I would like to thank Ron for his many years of service to IDC, both as a Board member and our former President and CEO. We wish Ron all the best in his future endeavours," said Mr. Colbourne.

About Fred Godard

Frederick L. Godard, (Fred), founded Qustream Corporation and served as its Executive Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and President until February 2009. Mr. Godard was responsible for the overall management and strategic direction of Qustream and its subsidiaries. Mr. Godard has also served as President and Chief Operating Officer of Leitch Technology Corporation. Mr. Godard is a Chartered Accountant and has a Bachelor of Business Administration degree from York University, Toronto, Ontario.

� 2010 Canjex Publishing Ltd.

New Message
Please login to post a reply