Welcome To The International KRL Resources HUB On AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

Three Mines on our Hands ! Just Wait .....

posted on Nov 07, 2007 04:46AM
International KRL has what I believe to be 3 mines on its hands.

First, the NOR - this thing is HUGE. The radioactive signature on this property is HUGE. And, the copper results so far indicate wide-spread; "red-bed" yet, we don't know, but the evidence points that way (they doubled the claim size about a year ago for some reason, remember?), and we should find out soon. In fact, this thing might be so huge a JV is probably going to be required to carry out its proper development as a resource, and then a mine.

Second, the Copper Hill property owned by Golden Harp - The gold on this property is astounding, check out assay results per the PRIOR news releases (2.55 g/t Au over 14.23 m, 3.67 g/t Au over 12.24 m and 1.89 g/t Au over 17.32 m, and that's just ONE zone - there are FOUR MORE!). In addition, assay results are pending on this one, as drilling continues. This property ALONE justifies owning shares of KRL!!! It's closer to mine status than the NOR (within two years).

Third, the Lead-Zinc-Silver Kuda Property - Seamus was able to get us this one, which had unbelievable hand-trenching results (four-metre chip sample averaging 10.28 opt silver and 9.12% lead from trench #3 and grab samples from trench #1 valued at 36.41 opt silver, 49.50% lead and 28.55 opt silver and 32% lead) back in the '80's, which was never drilled due to mineral price decreases.

So, High Islander, don't get depressed (you seem to exhibit a lot of symptoms of clinical depression - confusion, lying, and denial).

This baby will fly - it's just a matter of time.

New Message
Please login to post a reply