Welcome To The Ithaca Energy HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Hey Realtime,

The price yo-yo is nerve racking, but i think we are a long way from the top on this one.

Short term, the DST on Stella will give us a boost in SP.

Medium term, there are 2 events that will influence the SP at this point:

1. The plans to have Athena first oil in 2011

2. The possibility of an aquisition that would boost reserves and possible production. There are many distressed small players out there and they are for sale. The CEO, Ian, has mentioned debt a few times in the last couple of interviews and it may be a prudent way to buy some assets and take on some debt at this point for a bigger pay day later. The money seems to be going to gas plays. not sure why, but that is the fact. If IAE can buy some oil assets that would have synergies to what they have now, this makes sense to strike while the iron is still cool.

The long term will be Carna and Stella, these plays into production will boost this company and replace what is expected to be the slow down at Jacky.

Personally, I think that we could see a double from here. Not sure I would stay in that long, at least not without taking some profit, but this is not the time to take profit in my opinion. The SP could rocket at any given moment on the Stella news expected this week or next.

Andy

New Message
Please login to post a reply