Welcome To The Journey Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free
Message: Re: I hear jack may be headed to mexico to finalize a deal with a mill for Charay!

Mexico here we come.

The ducks are in a row and 2010 is going to be a big year for Journey. Going into production on the high grade gold property at Charay is a no brainer when one considers this area is easily accessed, on flat ground and the gold is right at surface. The mining costs are as cheap as it gets ($100 - $150 per oz) and these high grades are reported to increase with depth. There are two mills in the area available to process the high grade ore and it is expected that a $10 million minimum profit will be made from the surface portion alone. This type of deposit typically hosts multiple veins so it would be safe to say literally scratching the surface here.

While its obvious this stock is ridiculously undervalued based on Charay alone it is good to know that the Muskgrove property in mining friendly Idaho is about to get a boost to its +300,000 oz 43-101 gold resource. The pending gold assays including the lowering of the cut-off grade (to reflect the increase in gold price since the last report) will significantly increase the size of this deposit. This low cost deposit is located beside a previous gold mine with similar grades.

Looking beyond the significant gold properties/ gold production Journey also also has a past producing silver mine in Mexico and a high grade silver exploration property in Peru. These silver properties add value as they will rise in prominence as the precious metals bull market gains in momentum this year and well beyond.

I certainly agree that at .06 - .07 cents Journey is undervalued by multiples.

New Message
Please login to post a reply