A NEO Financial Services Platform that starts with Biometric enabled Blockchain Validated Identity
Empowering digital currency holders and KABN cardholders alike to spend wherever Visa is accepted
The KABN Network is an integrated suite of financial services that includes:
1. The Pegasus Flyte Visa Card, an approved crypto-linked prepaid Visa card and mobile integrated multi-currency banking wallet;
2. KABN KASH, a robust loyalty and engagement program and
3. KABN ID (The network anchor), a patent pending, Always On, GDPR complaint, blockchain and biometrically based, identity verification and validation platform. KABN ID is a free to use service for consumers that provides continuous monitoring and proof of identity online and in conventional marketplaces.
THE PROBLEM KABN SOLVES
As cryptocurrencies and other digital currencies grow globally, there is an ever-increasing need to convert them into traditional currencies (i.e. USD and Euros) for use in traditional spending.
KABN’s integrated suite of products, which has received approval by Visa, solves this major challenge by empowering digital currency holders to spend in-store and online, as well as, access ATMs globally wherever Visa is accepted.
HOW BIG IS THE PROBLEM KABN IS SOLVING?
In the US alone, this type of card volume is expected to grow to over $396B by 2022. Worldwide volume will follow the same trajectory and expected growth is exponential.
KABN’s integrated suite of products consists of:
- KABN’s Pegasus Flyte Visa card offers an “on/off ramp” for cryptocurrency conversion to traditional currencies (e.g., USD, Euros and British Pounds, etc.)
*Pre-production cart art subject to network approval
- A mobile banking wallet that manages multiple traditional currencies and digital currencies via links to crypto partners and exchanges as well as offering other financial features and services
- A robust loyalty and engagement platform, providing Customers with additional value-added services.
- KABN’s anchor product, KABN ID, is a patent-pending, GDPR compliant, Blockchain and biometrically-based, “Always On” ID validation and verification platform.
- The KABN ID proprietary process allows for efficient and frictionless onboarding, allowing Customer’s to control the use of their verified identification without having to provide confidential documentation to unknown 3rd parties.
KABN’s technology has been built, their partners are in place, they have been approved by Visa and they are ready to go for their European launch in the 2nd quarter with an expected expansion to North America later this year.
KABN Senior Team