Massive Black Horse Chromite Discovery

Black Horse deposit has an Inferred Resource Now 85.9 Million Tonnes @ 34.5%

Free

Thanks RJ,but the word "rookie" may have been slightly misleading.I`ve been doing my homework and buying in slowly for some years now.I also live in Nothern Ontario,and know some people who know some people.Also,the newly re-elected premier Dalton McQuinty,and the Prime Minister BOTH want Big Daddy developed,and the Sudbury Ontario area i live in is fighting hard for a smelter to be created as we speak.They know the minning and smelting business in Sudbury.

The "rookie" part was referring to all the other MUCH larger companies(Cliffs,DeBeers) starting to do more than just sniff around one of the largest mineral deposits in the world...Ring of Fire.

THAT`S the part i`m wondering about.Do they eat little fish like me ( 100,000 shares) or do i still have a chance in the greater scheme of things ? Either way,i`m seeing it through to the end,i was just curious as to how that works.If i`m just fish food for the big fish lol

I`m also hoping the First Nation issue gets resolved.Some one should tell them to try Florida or Fiji for the winter months.Maybe they might like it as opposed to sitting in a frozen swamp all winter getting REAL depressed !And if they allow The Ring of Fire to be developed,they`d ALL be filthy rich and could get out of that frozen tundra all winter.Betch`ya they`d like it if they gave it a chance :)

New Message
Please login to post a reply