Massive Black Horse Chromite Discovery

Black Horse deposit has an Inferred Resource Now 85.9 Million Tonnes @ 34.5%

Free

Told you i`d come across as ignorant concerning all this :) I should never have said"steal" my shares,i meant just roll over me with the low ball and was there some way to protect myself.Now i know what "the list" means.I unloaded 30,000 shares a while back,just before the crash,not really understanding what MIGHT happen with Cliffs.I still have 70,000 shares.

I`ve constantly read about the railroad,First Nations,chromite drilling,etc,etc.Every news release.Some i understood,some i didn`t.,that`s why i`m finally here.Now i do.And to be perfectly honest with you,i live here in the north, and there are locations already fighting for the smelter to be built.As i said to one friend also buying KWG,something just dosen`t add up.Why would Cliffs be visiting Northern Ontario towns for possible smelter sites,if they aren`t going to expand the chromite drilling at Big Daddy when they need that RR,other than as you also say,they just don`t want it out there for public consumption.Yet.

So,in a nutshell,thank you very much :)

Now then,for the next dumb question,if you don`t mind me asking.Have you yourself commited your shares to this "list",and if so,would we be in any way losing control over our shares by doing so ? I understand the idea of strength in numbers behind it,and if you or someone else would like to explain how to do it,if my small contribution helps,and it`s safe,i`d be more than happy to .

New Message
Please login to post a reply