Massive Black Horse Chromite Discovery

Black Horse deposit has an Inferred Resource Now 85.9 Million Tonnes @ 34.5%

Free

The present scenario with KWG and 'the market' is so, so reminiscent of the SPQ saga.

I remember Neil Novak of SPQ saying, "I hope I don't get an offer of just 25 cents." Surprise, surprise, he got one at 19 cents! (And I know I had to accept an arbitrage price of .185 cents.) At that time I know Neil wasn't much of a fan of Smeenk, and I have always wondered whether a 'deal was done' behind Novak's back.

Be that as it may, I now wonder whether Smeenk is saying, "I hope I don't get an offer of just 15 cents." I might be rather ironic. And sadly so for the small investor.

Cappy writes: Backroom board meetings at Canada's major banks dictate the price for KWG,not simple supply/demand numbers of a free and open marketplace.

I have no proof that backroom meetings dictate or partially dictate share prices, but for the small investor it takes a huge (and I mean huge) effort to make themselves heard on the issues of share prices and corporate governance. I seem to remember something about a big fight for changes at NOT by its small investors. And it was only partially successful.

The movers and shakers at this time are those with the $$$, the political clout, and the biggest 'tear drops'. In my humble opinion, there will be (and are) some significant 'tugs of war' between two levels or government, and with the FN. The small investor will have little impact on the impending decisions.

We are a long ways away from the SPQ and NOT sagas where the battles were between small miners' boardrooms.

IMHO

Snug

New Message
Please login to post a reply