Massive Black Horse Chromite Discovery

Black Horse deposit has an Inferred Resource Now 85.9 Million Tonnes @ 34.5%

Free

All your points are very well taken and make complete sense after KWG's press release today, "KWG and Noront to Talk After Proposed Acquisition of Cliffs Chromite Announced."

All KWG investors needed to hear officially that things have changed for all participants.

It publicly sets a new stage for the development of the Ring of Fire, now a cooperative venture between the First Nations, Noront, KWG, Bold, other miners in the area, both levels of government, municipalities and other strategic suppliers and partners.

Without a path to resolution of the north south easement case before the divisional courts and Koper Lake before the OMLC, ROF development would still have a "bridge too far" to cross. Noront has signalled a great change!

The fundamental issue has always been the supply and delivery of chromium concentrate, ferro-chrome, and nickel at the best long term competitive world price while obtaining social license through provision of needed infrastructure to mine and local communities respecting conservation environmental models.

I have been a broken record for years. Solve the chromite transportation problem and then nickel transport is solved automatically.

Ring of Fire miners forming a collaborative chromoligopoly to share mine and transport infrastructure, "can justify moving ahead very quickly with an extractive exercise" and with the federal and provincial government leading regional infrastructure, participating in 3P loan guarantees, incentives for new chromite reduction technology, etc., and more transparent and respectful dealings with our First Nations partners.

This is fantastic news for everyone but it has taken a toll on me, my last email an example of my exacerbation.

New Message
Please login to post a reply