Massive Black Horse Chromite Discovery

Black Horse deposit has an Inferred Resource Now 85.9 Million Tonnes @ 34.5%

Free
Message: "Who has most to gain from lawsuit" from Stockhouse Pear3

I totally agree but who do you vote for....which party will actually develop the ROF from a National interest perspective...not the "backroom deal" practices of the Ont Liberals...Good luck to all KWG longs...Le Penseur

Most to gain from lawsuit

Many have debated the court case, its possible outcome and the possible reasons for delays as well as the rationale for NOT to continue it instead of striking a deal with KWG and as such initiating a win/win scenario. For me, there is only one reason for this court case to still be going on. Let's consider that the real big winner if the appeal is denied, is the Ont Gov. Not only do they save face by having their preferred option (road) but they also get to dictate who does what when. I am convinced that NOT have been pressured (if not blackmailed) to continue the lawsuit, under the threat of having their own process delayed from withholding of approvals throughout various phases of the future development. We have all witnessed how dishonest and unlawful the Ont Gov has been in other decisions within our economy. These decisions led to monumental financial losses, which many members of the Gov denied and covered up. In my opinion the same kind of unethical influence is being exercised so that they (Ont Gov) obtain their desired outcome...why else would they have jumped into the middle of a heated legal process between two publically traded companies after having sided with one of them and approving a $600 million grant to build a private road for that company...those decision makers should be charged with abuse of public trust...GOVs should not be trying to pick winners and then placing bets on them...its unethical and illegal. I hope that at one point a whistleblower from within the ranks of the Ont Gov decides to do the right thing when the time is right...JMHO Good luck to all KWG and NOT longs PEAR3

Read more at http://www.stockhouse.com/companies/bullboard/c.kwg/kwg-resources-inc#uCyfdvKZ40CsiWJB.99
New Message
Please login to post a reply