Massive Black Horse Chromite Discovery

Black Horse deposit has an Inferred Resource Now 85.9 Million Tonnes @ 34.5%

Free

"With the rail funding and off-take agreements in place the banks will fund mine building on large ore bodies with no dilution just lending on future payments from the sale of ore.'

Find it difficult to think that the banks would lend money to an inexperienced exploration KWG to actually be the mine developer. IMO an existing major mining company with cred is needed to develop the mine for the banks to even think of getting involved. How KWG gets this miner on board is the question in my mind regarding sh price or sh dilution. Suggest the Chinese will fund the RR to get the off-take benefit but will not be a direct investor in the mine. Again, missing from all the discussion is the need to get the mine built and also suggest the Chinese will not put dollar 1 in until there is concrete plans for a mine being built and properly funded. Not sure that sp would increase that much simply with the Chinese agreeing to fund the RR. It would simply be a MOU dependant on mine funding and approval. Chicken or egg

New Message
Please login to post a reply