Massive Black Horse Chromite Discovery

Black Horse deposit has an Inferred Resource Now 85.9 Million Tonnes @ 34.5%

Free

Hey GH-r

I have been here since the Spyder days and was there when we wee counting votes...I have enjoyed your posts and agreed with manyof them, but in this case I think that you have launched your train of thought based on an unconfirmed assumtion.

Simply put a PP by management would be driven by the need for capital, which in essence is a need to support the company goals. Your arguments seem to presuppose that the ultimate goal for the dual share structure is to dilute the outstanding float. I do recognize that dilution is a possibility in the future, but what makes you think that we could have gone on to develop company goals WITHOUT any future dilution. The money ran out last Sept...the staff have been paying themselves with shares, and eventuall selling them on the open market, OUT OF NECESSITY. Everybody has BILLS to pay.

If the decision to issue more TREASURY shares is made by management, then we have to trust that it will be for the sole purpose of accomplishing company goals.

The CRUX for me is that in a chess game, you have to make preparatory placements on the board, so that you are ready with all of your options open, when the opportunity comes for the BIG move. It would be very sad to witness the evolution of the FSDI opportunity, only to see it wither on the vine because we haven't decluttered the investment threshold for large investors. Yes I am concerned about further dilution but I think the total intrinsic value of KWG assets can support it in the long run.

If you had a crystal ball to see into the future and you could visualize the NAV of KWG in 1year, 3 year or 5 years from now (if not bought out before then) and saw that we are worth 1 to 5 billion dollars, would it matter to you that we have added a couple hundred million shares in order to survive the current gap in cashflow... and dilution is not even proposed at this point.

It is pure speculation (altough probable) on your part...but also probable is the fact that the upcoming news WILL create upward pressure on the share price which in turn will make ANY future possible PP more cost effective and LESS dilutive. I pretty sure that I haven't read that side of the argument in your posts.

Again I wish you and all KWG longs the best

JMHO... Le Penseur

New Message
Please login to post a reply