Massive Black Horse Chromite Discovery

Black Horse deposit has an Inferred Resource Now 85.9 Million Tonnes @ 34.5%

Free

Quite simple, in my opinion. Coutts is playing for support from area residents, who can put pressure on the politicians to support whatever NOT wants. The people in those cities supposedly under consideration for a smelter are enticed by the allure of jobs in their towns. Coutts has zero intention of actually building & running a smelter. He probably wants to get his Eagle Nest mine started & will then award himself a Golden Parachute, in my opinion. If enough pressure comes from voters, politicians are more motivated to put money into building him a road.

He is fully aware of the KWG gas fired reduction process, but doesn't want to do or say anything that might help what he regards as the "competition" by endorsing or otherwise publicising KWG's ideas or intentions.

He hopes KWG will fail, and he or his backers can then take over KWG assets, the same plan & attitude as CLF had.

He has changed his tune from "chromite is worthless" to "chromite is a useful tool to get support for my company from northern townspeople"

Would be nice to be wrong, of course

New Message
Please login to post a reply