Massive Black Horse Chromite Discovery

Black Horse deposit has an Inferred Resource Now 85.9 Million Tonnes @ 34.5%

Free

No, I don't think the end is near but I do think that end will be positive one day. Hard to say that after 10 or 11 years here though.

Last week I was talking with Nick Zeng, President and CEO of Golden Share Resources (GSH). It was about their resources, current business plan and progress but at the end, without me asking, Mr. Zeng said that the railroad to the Ring of Fire is not dead. He remembered that I have asked before.

Old timers here, because unlikely not too many new investors, may remember that GSH is the liaison between "China" and KWG  and Canada Chrome.

Perhaps not much to get excited about but at least a bit of info from a different angle.

Certainly not trying to pump GSH, just that I own it, at a considerable paper loss, and have for a long time. I try to follow their interests which includes the railway brokering agreement.  I own more KWG and actually bought another whopping 4,000 shares today lol. I guess that leaves 46,000 on that order. I have quite a bit of KWG already but still down and buying here and there with another order in also. And, if it happens GSH will be the first company making money in the ROF because of the "Success Fee". That of course excludes private industry such has helicopter services etc etc. that will be on the ground floor.

Hope it happens for all of us ROF nuts 'cause this old guy from Winnipeg would like to talk Stratopod into another golf tournament, where I have fond memories of meeting such very friendly people. You would almost think everyone was from "Friendly Manitoba" lol. Well, Herb Weibe was there from Manitoba and when I met him it turned out that we worked for the same company.

Cheers to our chances, it all sounds soooooo much like it has to happen! Just a matter of when? Perhaps. But, talking to Mr. Zeng helped me to remember that things are not dead. So, not jumping ship at this point.

Best, Chauncey

This is from a couple of years ago, the agreement was made a year before that.

TORONTO, ON / ACCESSWIRE / August 22, 2016 / Golden Share Mining Corporation (TSXV: GSH) (the "Company" or "Golden Share") is pleased to announce that with its facilitation efforts, China Railway Fist Survey & Design Institute Group Co., Ltd. ("FSDI") have entered a Framework Strategic Cooperation Agreement with KWG Resources Inc. Pursuant to the Strategic Cooperation Agreement, FSDI and KWG have also executed a Conditional Bankable Feasibility Study Consultation Service Agreement ("BFSCS"). Under terms of the BFSCS, the parties have agreed on the deliverables and timetable for FSDI to complete a Conditional Bankable Feasibility Study of a commercial railroad line linking Ontario's "Ring of Fire" mineral belt to a junction with the CN Railroad line at Exton, Ontario. (Please see KWG Press Release #243 dated on August 22, 2016).

The terms of the Service Agreement executed between Golden Share and Canada Chrome Corporation, a subsidiary of KWG Resources Inc. provide for a Success Fee and Freight Royalty if Golden Share's services result in the construction of a railroad. Upon substantial completion of such construction, Golden Share will be entitled to 1% of total construction expenditures as a Success Fee plus 1.5% of freight revenue as Freight Royalty, payable quarterly. Golden Share will carry out this Service Agreement on a "best efforts" basis. (Please refer the Golden Share Press Release dated on November 24, 2015).

About Golden Share

Golden Share Mining Corporation is a Canadian junior mining company focusing on exploration in the province of Ontario, a politically stable jurisdiction with a long history mineral exploration and development.

FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONSULT http://www.goldenshare.ca OR CONTACT:

Golden Share Mining Corporation

Nick Zeng, President & CEO
Tel: (905) 968-1199
E-mail: [email protected]

New Message
Please login to post a reply