Massive Black Horse Chromite Discovery

Black Horse deposit has an Inferred Resource Now 85.9 Million Tonnes @ 34.5%

Free
Message: KWG, Marten Falls propose equal Ring of Fire partnership

Tequila Rose, this plan is still in place as far as kWG and the Firstnations of Marten Falls and Webequie are concerned. 
Sidenote: Attawapiskat has been quite unreasonable to this partnership , and possibly a couple others, this is why Webequi and Marten Falls have finally put their foot down and said this is the way it's going to be. Does Attawapiscat have more negative impact left for the Ring of Fire? ( remains to be seen) but I believe they have been put in their place by Webequie and Martenfalls. 
  There has also been considerable refrences to China/FSDI still supporting the route/railroad. As far as I know FSDI/China is out as far as progressing and financing the Railroute. The last i have heard is that KWG has proposed a deal with The company that suppplies the Railveyor System. 
Sidenote: ( i believe the company that supplies the Railveyor System has been invested in the Ring Of Fire before, may have also been tied to Noront at one time. Do your do dillagence here. 
The pattent has been a work in progress and will remain that way until it can be proved that it will work, with considerable benifts to the environment and bottom line , in a run of the mill production sinario. In my mind, its there, just needs to be proved at an industrial scale model. But what do I know? 
 The one thing I do know , or do believe, is that KWG is a hard working honest company, and this is not a sham or a scam. If Franks vision is reslized, this company is worthalot more than it is now. Thanks for your time and patience in reading all of this and know that there are many irons in various fires trying to advance this project. 
on a side note Tequila, how much nickel is here.? A fun question to ponder.

https://www.boldventuresinc.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Koper-Lake-MagneticField-VD-Oct2012.jpg

hope some of this helps you and others, please correct with respect if anyone has different information. Thanks

New Message
Please login to post a reply