Welcome to the Kapuskasing Gold Discussion Forum

Kapuskasing Gold Corp (TSX-V: KAP) is a Toronto Venture Exchange listed resource company engaged in the exploration of gold in the Borden Lake area in Northern Ontario

Free

...If this News Release will drive this company into poverty or if it has some other additional financial backing. It must be very difficult to carry on exploration at these levels.

I'm keeping my fingers crossesd that something will come of their previous indications of gold finds especially at the gram per ton levels that they have reported.

In the location its in, adjacent to Goldcorp and likely relationship with Dave Palmer of Probe, I wonder if it might be an additional takeover target by either Goldcorp or DP new Probemetals company. Also if Nikos fits into all this.

I may be mistaken, but I think that it was the same prospector that put DP onto Probe, that put his finger on the Kapuskasing showings. Maybe this could be a marriage of the prospector that has the eye for gold and the the financier that has the ability to grwo the find.

I know.....dreamland.....but that is where it begins.

New Message
Please login to post a reply