Welcome To The Kimber Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Creating value through Exploration and Development in the Sierra Madre of Mexico

Free

Jimmy and others, I've had a variety of emails over the past few days asking about the drop in Kimber.  I really think it's just people selling to pay income tax bills. I had to unload 20,000 shares yesterday for that reason as things came in bigger than I expected.  I agree with you about gold. It must go higher.  In the investment arena, it is always better to wait for a sure thing than risk a loss on a short term bet.  The forces pushing gold up appear to be pretty unstoppable.  I made a lot of money on Apple last year and in Pixar and Intel before that, but none of those investments seemed as certain as this one.  As far as what will push Kimber up next, keep your eyes on the upcoming drill results, which we should see in the next few months.  They should be very, very good.  Could another 2-3 million ounces be found out on the Monterde property?  Most certainly.  You should not be sweating this one out.  If you know gold is going higher, you really have very little to fear.  If you don't know that gold is going higher, what the heck are you doing in this investment anyway?  SB

New Message
Please login to post a reply