Welcome To The Kimber Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Creating value through Exploration and Development in the Sierra Madre of Mexico

Free

Sitting Bull,

Thank you for your comments.

Just to clarify one point; I have been in Kimber, Tyhee, etc. and the FSN world for years not months, and I do appreciate your emphasis on patience and enduring the pain of the fire, and working to attain an ever truer view of reality. My first shares of Kimber were bought around 2.50...

My present concern is that it may take quite a while for the hedge funds and big banks who are in trouble to get their money out of precious metals, and this might lead to quite a delay before we rebound and ultimately arrive at the mania phase. Let's face it; for most of us, it will take a mania-like phase for us to make up for years of languishing in juniors.

This being said, I do agree that this whole thing will play out its "natural" course and that the key is to observe as keenly as possible that "nature" in order to make sound choices, and then to rest confidently in them. The idea here is not to make a "quick" buck, but to steer one's ship in respect of the sea in order to avoid sinking, and to one day arrive safely at port.

Also, I wanted to say that I for one feel a true concern for your fellow human being in your posts, and I thank you for taking the time to provide varied representations of your thoughts about what is going on in the world and what is likely to happen in the future. I sometimes get the impression that if you were talking to me in person, you would grab me and shake me and say "wake up to reality." Probably Eric King would do the same thing. Right now that kind of intensity is comforting. I just can't wait to see even more of what you guys see.

I am sure that I am not alone in being hungry for any continuing impressions you might have while in Denver. Please keep us informed.

All the best to you and yours,

stone

New Message
Please login to post a reply