Welcome To The Kimber Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Creating value through Exploration and Development in the Sierra Madre of Mexico

Free

Sitting Bull,

I wouldnt want to see you leave this forum on account of my comments.

You did offer the chance to complain...

"Complain about Management, about me, about Gold, about Richard Russell, about anything. Just let it all out. Speak and write as harshly as you like. I'll do my best in response to pump you back up again. Many of you have probably just about had it with Kimber. Just put it all out here. I think you'll feel much better!"

And I did take you up on that offer. I was harsh and in hindsight I probably went too far. I certainly should not have gone to the level of personal insults and for that I apologise.

I have been following Kimber since 2006 and following the posts on this forum since around 2007. The lack of progress gets to be frustrating sometimes and your offer to complain was just too much to resist. I have taken the chance to blow off some steam, but Im done now. Please feel free to make your posts. While I probably wont be hitting the recommend button unless I find the information useful, I am but one person. Others may find your posts informative. I am done with the attacks. I have said my piece. Just give it some time before you offer the chance to complain again ;-)

Regards,

Golden Kiwi

New Message
Please login to post a reply