Welcome To The Kimber Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Creating value through Exploration and Development in the Sierra Madre of Mexico

Free

"My Evolving Gold position is one-tenth what it was at the high point, so if it turns around and soars, I just get a little of the reward. "

Wow, just like my Kimber! Actually, I think my KBX cost basis is about 1.78, so I guess that's not one-tenth... yet.

On this Monday, August 6, 2012, KBX acts predictably. As the gold majors rally, KBX fades on near-average volume. This has happened with suspicious regularity. It drops on a day like today, and then it creeps back up again on some unremarkable day when little is happening with POG or the other miners.

GC, do you ever listen to Financial Sense? JP refers to a "junior" that often got hammered at day's end. The "management" inquired to the powers that be, and the authority's response was to audit the junior miner. He mentioned it again this past Saturday.

I remember clearly that KBX would fall at day's end when I first began investing. That seems to have moderated a bit this year. But would you know if he's referring to Kimber?

Also, do you find any solace in the Sprott bridge loan? One assumes Mr. Sprott views KBX as money-good.

Now, I'll close with some sanguine, golden vagaries: it is August, the summer fades, Indian buying season is upon us, the market is stirring with renewed hopes of QE, Draghi has made his promises, Ben his inferences, and most importantly, the POG has held the bottom of a declining wedge for a year. Those who sold in (the middle of) May and went away will return to find things not all that much different.

Relative to KBX specifically, I think a lot of folks have played this stock at liesure, and they are left bemused and distant as POG treads water. Should POG take off in Autumn, these same folks may be back.

I cannot say that their linking of POG to KBX is valid. But as a plundered long, I don't much care.

New Message
Please login to post a reply