DELIVERING DISCIPLINED GROWTH

Third largest primary Gold Producer in North America

Free

CONCERNED !

posted on Oct 06, 2008 11:48AM

Everyone has seen the News Release below. I just contacted my well known broker and reached the Security Operations Team. They only have a To Be Determined status on getting my Kinross shares and warrants into my account. Here is my concern: if you read closely below, it states that AFTER the compulsory acquisition is complete that they would de-list the Aurelian shares. Well, that happened Friday. But there is absolutely NO data out there regarding of the timing of making this happen.

Anyone else out there getting feedback?

Kinross acquires 94.29% of Aurelian

2008-09-30 09:08 ET - News Release

See News Release (C-K) Kinross Gold Corp (2)

Mr. Steve Mitchell of Kinross reports

KINROSS NOW OWNS OVER 94% OF AURELIAN

Kinross Gold Corp. has acquired an additional 5,412,884 common shares of Aurelian Resources Inc. under Kinross's previously announced offer to acquire all of the issued and outstanding common shares of Aurelian. Kinross now owns 144,102,344 common shares of Aurelian, representing approximately 94.29 per cent of its issued and outstanding common shares (and approximately 93.67 per cent, excluding the 15 million shares acquired by Kinross prior to the offer).

Kinross made its offer on July 28, 2008, when it mailed a takeover bid circular to the shareholders of Aurelian. The deposit period under the offer expired at 11:59 p.m. (Toronto time) on Sept. 29, 2008. Kinross will now exercise its statutory rights under the Canada Business Corporations Act to compulsorily acquire the remaining common shares of Aurelian that have not been deposited to the offer. Upon completion of the compulsory acquisition, Kinross intends to apply to delist the common shares of Aurelian from the Toronto Stock Exchange and to apply to securities regulatory authorities for Aurelian to cease to be a reporting issuer.

New Message
Please login to post a reply