DELIVERING DISCIPLINED GROWTH

Third largest primary Gold Producer in North America

Free

where does this leave us? if you want to own a mid-tier producer, i think agnico eagle and yamana are more attractive. both companies have better production growth profiles, lower cost structures, and they operate in safer political jurisdictions.

I'd add Goldcorp to that list.

the real wild card is fdn and the rest of the unexplored aurelian concessions. there is the upside potential of being like the first company to build a mine in nevada, although it is subject to the political problems of ecuador. without the aurelian properties, i would not be interested in kinross. now it is high risk/high reward compared to its peers.

Won't happen in our lifetime. Not at this rate. Anyway, I'm convinced the whole project is cursed. Patrick Anderson probably disturbed some ancient Inca burial site when he was poking around. Good as explanation as any, I figure.

that is just my opinion, and by all means do your own research. the warrants are a low-risk way to participate in kinross, and i think this is a terrible time to sell any gold stock, but those are individual decision

Not a good time to sell, but as good a time as any to roll sideways into Agnico, Yamana or Goldcorp. Let's face it, when they go up, they all go up together. Nobody looks at what they have, they just buy the sector. So, if you think a surge of panic buying is in the offing, roll out of K and into a couple of the others.

That's what I'm doing. Life's too short to bother with Ecuador. I don't care if there's 50 M oz's at FDN. It will never see the light of day.

ebear

New Message
Please login to post a reply