Kirkland Lake Gold Inc.

KGI is an operating and exploration gold Company in Kirkland Lake, Ontario which is located in the Lower Abitibi Greenstone belt in northeastern Ontario.

Free
Message: Kirkland Lake Gold Expands Recently Discovered High-Grade Mineralization Along Amalgamated Break at Macassa Mine

Kirkland Lake Gold Expands Recently Discovered High-Grade Mineralization Along Amalgamated Break at Macassa Mine

posted on Dec 11, 2019 07:53AM

2019-12-11 07:38:05 AM ET (MT Newswires)

07:38 AM EST, 12/11/2019 (MT Newswires) -- Kirkland Lake Gold Ltd. (KL.TO) today reported new drill results from underground exploration drilling at the Macassa Mine in Kirkland Lake, Ontario. Today's results are from three underground drill rigs focused on targeting the Amalgamated Break as well as the SMC West and East. Drilling will continue through the remainder of 2019.

Tony Makuch, President and CEO of Kirkland Lake Gold, commented: "Today's results highlight the substantial exploration potential along the Amalgamated Break and further increase our confidence that we can significantly grow the SMC. The new intersections along the Amalgamated Break both confirm and expand the known areas of high-grade mineralization in this very high-potential area. We have already identified two key areas of high-grade mineralization associated with the Amalgamated Break and will continue to drill to extend these areas and explore for new high-grade zones."

Amalgamated Break and SMC West

Drill holes of note in this area include: 32.5 g/t over 3.5 m core length in Hole 53-3916, 40.3 g/t over 2.7 m core length in Hole 53-3917 and 12.1 g/t over 12.8 m core length in Hole 53-3918A.

SMC East

Drill holes of note in this area include: 50.8 g/t over 2.4 m core length in Hole 53-3927, 47.7 g/t over 2.0 m core length in Hole 53-3926 and 30.1 g/t over 2.0 m core length in Hole 53-3888.

Price: 54.47, Change: +0.70, Percent Change: +1.30

New Message
Please login to post a reply