Klondike Silver Corp. has assembled a quality portfolio of silver and silver-rich polymetallic properties in historic mineral districts of North America, and is applying advanced exploration technologies to add value to these core assets.

Free

a f....gin joke.....did anyone know they were doing some work on the hinkley........no....no...no....why would you tell the shareholders they certainly do not want to know what the company is doing....fug that would just create speculation....and heaven forbid i probably would have yawned as well.....hughes you care about one thing only.......and thats you.........and the statement we got some production and are going to process it at the sandon mill.....and the revenue will offset the development work we did.....with no dilution to the shareholders.....right..... you diluted us right after the 10 for 1......where you did a private placement...thanks for keeping me informed.....yada.....yada....you dissapointed me again....keep up the selfserving work.....

New Message
Please login to post a reply