Welcome To The Knick Exploration HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Welcome all

posted on Sep 10, 2009 07:17PM

A new E&D company with great potentila...fer shares outstanding...and was the July pick of Vince on Stateside Report.....I like the area.....home to several hugh gold discoveries...like Osisko 8M oz in Malartic region....and KNX is near by...check out recent NR's.

Headquartered in Val-d'Or, Quebec, Canada, Knick Exploration seeks to identify several new gold deposits in one of the World's richest mining regions, the Abitibi Gold District. The Company is listed on the Toronto Venture Exchange symbol KNX

Knick is engaged in exploring its flagship East-West property, located in the Val-d’Or Mining Camp along strike between the active Kiena mine (Wesdome Mining Ltd., TSX–WDO) and past gold producer Marban mine (Niogold Mining Corp., TSX.V-NOX). Most historical drilling has been limited to “shallow holes”, generally less than 200 m, and the Company is very excited about the property’s “blue sky” potential at mid-depth plus. A $1.1 million budget has been allocated for the 2009 exploration program on the East-West property.

New Message
Please login to post a reply