Welcome To The Knick Exploration HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free
KNICK EXPLORATION INC. ANNOUNCES EAST-WEST DRILL PROGRAM UPDATE
KNICK EXPLORATION INC. ANNOUNCES EAST-WEST DRILL PROGRAM UPDATE

Mar. 29, 2011 (TheNewswire.ca) --

Val-d'Or, Quebec, March 29, 2011 - Knick Exploration Inc. (TSXV:KNX) (TSX-V: KNX)("Knick Exploration" or "the Company") is pleased to announce that it has completed 30 holes totalling 5,143 meters of drilling of its on going Phase I Program on its wholly-owned East-West Property. The property is located in the Val-d'Or mining camp, between and along strike from the active Kiena mine (Wesdome Mining Ltd., TSX-WDO) and the old Marban mine ( Aurizon Mining Corp., TSX.V-ARZ ).

At present the drill is turning on hole EW-31 in the heart of the Raven Gold Zone.

To date 19 of the holes completed have been logged and sampled. Assay results are anticipated to be released weekly throughout April.

Logging and splitting of the most recently completed holes is still underway.

Samples are being sent to Expert Laboratory in Rouyn-Noranda, Quebec for analysis.

Fire assay and metallic sieve methods are being implemented for analysis as deemed warranted.

Due to the nature of the native gold mineralization occurring on the East-West property, Metallic Sieve gold analysis is being performed on all quartz veining to minimize "nugget effect" results and more accurately assess gold grades.

For more info go to:(http://www.knick.ca/projects/eastwest/).

Gordon N. Henriksen, P.Geo., Vice President of Knick Exploration, is the Company's qualified person as defined by National Instrument 43-101. He has reviewed and approved the contents of this press release.

We seek Safe Harbour.

New Message
Please login to post a reply