Mobile Video Gaming And Apps For Women
Partnerships include: Kellogg’s and Samsung
- All time app downloads of +50M
- Quarterly* sessions of +200M
- Quarterly* active users of +14M
- Quarterly gross* revenue of $4.9M
- Partnerships: Kellogg’s and Samsung
- Aggressive Global Growth Plans Now Underway
- Japan Already Established. Japan Mobile Revenues
- Have Surpassed The USA For 3 Consecutive Years
- India, Korea and China Are Forthcoming
- Global Social App Comparables Are Trading At $58/Monthly Active User (MAU) (Excluding Facebook)
- Announced new cross marketing promotional partnership with a global toy brand.
Other Key Milestones
- From its humble consulting roots, Kuuhubb has become a niche mobile app gaming company generating revenue of $20.8M USD.
- Two key revenue generating assets during financial year were Recolor and My Hospital.
- Three next generation growth products under development: beta-testing, soft-launch and full launch - Recolor by Numbers, Dancing Diaries and Matching Stories.
- One established mobile game app currently being rebranded and relaunched: Neybers interior design app.
The Company's Differentiator? Kuuhubb Delivers Mobile Gaming & Lifestyle Apps Geared Towards Female Audiences. KUU Is Now Focusing On Asian Markets, The World's Largest & Fastest Growing Mobile Games Market
Kuuhubb growth is undeniable, with rapid growth in revenues quarter over quarter. The company’s flagship app (Recolor) has experienced strong growth in downloads, sessions and monthly active users, indicating a winning product
Recolor (Flagship) Overview
Brand Partnership Success To Be Expanded In 2018
Early Success With Kellogg's, Samsung, Lionsgate And Other Global Brands
- Kuuhubb App Recolor Has Experienced Tremendous Success With Global Tier-1 Brands
- Kellogg's (Back To School), Samsung (Pre-Installed) and Lionsgate Movies ("My Little Pony" and "Wonder")
- On Average, Branded Campaigns Delivered 60 Million + Banner Views and 300,000 + Coloring Tasks Created By Users
- This Great Success Is Driving Demand For More Partnerships From Tier-1 Global Brands
- Commencing a creative cross-marketing collaboration with a global content leader Lionsgate
To Compliment Organic Growth, KUU Is Using It's Market Leadership Position To Acquire Mobile Gaming Companies
Kuuhubb To Acquire Valiance UG
A leading mobile Esports Company and Developer of Blockchain-enabled Gaming Platform
- Blockchain enabled Valiance esports platform is designed to support both mobile esports competitors and content creators
- Adding Valiance to company portfolio offers enterance into mobile esports gaming, the fastest growing segment of the multi-billion dollar esports industry
Kuuhubb Featured On BNN
12 Month Stock Chart