A leader in defensive technologies that increase the capabilities of soldiers
Specializes in Next-Generation Tactical Systems
NEXT-GENERATION TACTICAL SYSTEMS
A leader in defensive technologies that increase the capabilities of soldiers.
- These technologies make a critical difference to soldier safety and effectiveness.
- Develops and commercializes breakthrough next-generation tactical systems that meet the requirements of security forces and personal defense for overmatch capability against adversaries.
- The company’s capability and product development strategy are deliberately focused on enabling operators and soldiers at the “tactical edge.”
KWESST develops and commercializes proprietary next-generation technologies that deliver a tactical advantage for military, security forces, and personal defense
Public Safety Systems
Managing Risks and Prioritizing Public Safety
KWESST develops and commercializes a professional series of public safety products for public defence, incident management, and close-quarter combat simulation. These non-lethal products are designed to act as a next-generation replacement for the dated legacy systems found on the market today
- Focused on meeting the challenge of fully digitizing the ‘tactical edge’: those commanders, soldiers, operators, and sensor systems conducting dismounted operations at the company level and below.
- Team Awareness Kit (TAK) as a foundational battle management building block.
- Utilizes KWESST proprietary TASCS “Tactical And Situational Control System” software development toolset that enables sensor and effector integration with battle management software applications.
- Chosen by General Dynamics Mission Systems – Canada (GDMS-C) to develop a showcase next-generation digitized soldier system.
The KWESST Digitization CoE provides agile, reliable, and rapid responses to support specific ‘tactical edge’ systems integration needs. The company’s capability and product development strategy is deliberately focused on enabling operators and soldiers at the “tactical edge” through a three layered architectural vision that guides its product and capability development strategies, and has, at its heart, a Modular Open Systems Architecture (MOSA) integration and data-exchange approach:
- Tactical Internet of Things (IoT) Layer: Design and development of niche sensor and effector products that enhance operator/soldier Lethality and Survivability
- Tactical Edge Data Integration and Processing Layer: Enabling Modularity and Adaptability, Team Awareness Kit (TAK) as a foundational battle management building block, Integration with any the latest MESH Communications solutions, Power and Security Management, Supporting EUDs, Hubs and mission manager hardware
Enterprise Command and Control (C2) Gateway Layer: Modularity and Adaptability thereby enabling integration into higher level Land C4ISR open systems architectures, Common messaging and data standards, Integration into higher level security architectures
KWESST is committed to developing and commercializing next-generation technologies that deliver tactical advantages for military, security forces, and personal defence
THE KWESST ADVANTAGE
The team is filled with committed and experienced individuals who are proud to provide its client with:
- Years of experience in the defence and security industry
- Long-standing customer and industry relationships
- Unmatched technology systems that deliver a tactical edge