Welcome to the LX Ventures Hub On AGORACOM

Click "edit fast facts" to make changes

Free
November 29, 2013 - 8:00 AM EST
LXV:CA 0.86 -0.04
Today 5d 1m 3m 1y 5y 10y

LX Ventures Portfolio Company Mobio Signs Brody Jenner

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwired - Nov. 29, 2013) - LX Ventures Inc. (TSX VENTURE:LXV) ("LXV" or the "Company") and portfolio company Mobio ("Mobio") are pleased to announce that Mobio has signed on Brody Jenner as a social media influencer. Mr. Jenner is a an American TV personality and model who rose to prominence after being cast in reality television series including: The Princes of Malibu, The Hills and recently returned to reality television after being cast in Keeping Up with the Kardashians during the eighth season, which features his father Bruce; his stepmother Kris Jenner; his step siblings Kourtney, Kim, Khloé, and Rob Kardashian; and his half-sisters Kendall and Kylie Jenner. Brody has over 1.7 million Twitter followers worldwide.

Mobio INsider will enable Brody to filter through his fan requests to identify the most popular requests that will engage his fans. The Mobio INsider platform allows influencers like Brody to include fans in their content creation process, and to build upon fan suggestions.

"Mobio INsider looks to be a game changer in the social space. It takes the typical liking and commenting platform to the next level and will provide more meaningful engagement between me and my fans. Follow my twitter stream @BrodyJenner and stay tuned for my launch on Mobio," said Brody Jenner.

Mark Binns, president of Mobio, said, "We're excited to now be part of Brody's social family. He's the true prince of reality TV and brings a legion of engaged fans wanting to extend the conversation with him off the small screen. We look forward to some action packed content."

New Message
Please login to post a reply