Welcome to the LX Ventures Hub On AGORACOM

Click "edit fast facts" to make changes

Free

I am not assuming anything.I am looking at the change in sentiment and shares being overbought.The original excitement from the signing of names has now waned.Imo,more people will begin watching this from the sidelines and keep whatever profits they made,or save themselves from further losses from the peak price.

Everyone got in on the hype of the original signings and newsletter coverage.Now it's an established play,and people will become more cautious because the straight up rise of the share price has now hit a wall and is reversing.Psychology is huge,especially in a tough market.

I was in because of the hype and potential myself and more than doubled my money.I was waiting for reality to settle in,and imo,that's what we are seeing now.I could be wrong,temporarily,but the major part of this correction is yet to come.

I still expect this to do well as we go along,I'm just saying that we are now seeing the correction alot of us were expecting earlier.Monday to Wednesday will be curious to watch,and I expect there to be a selloff by next Friday.When it reaches the .50s again,I'll be back in.

New Message
Please login to post a reply