In Commercial Production - Achieving Rapid Growth

Emerging Mid-Tier Gold Company - Timmins

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

Where is this going?

posted on Jun 16, 2008 08:52AM

Seems like the architecture is all in place. The only thing lacking is share price appreciation. There really hasn't been much since shareholders gave up the SRP. In fact all that HOC money seems like an overpayment for sure. Admittingly, I remain a frustrated shareholder who sees this share price downward drift as a discouraging signal. There is no new news and all the discussion and talk of analyst predictions is a total waste since the market clearly disregards such analysis. Volume has been average and shares seemingly traded at $1.61-$1.62 for practically 3-4 weeks.

Summer doldrums upon us?

New Message
Please login to post a reply