Ni, Co, Cu, PGM, Au Properties in Ontario Canada

Producing Mines and "state-of-the-art" Mill

Free

I thought I would hang some sort of ghoul or skeleton by the front door this Halloween. But I think the Q3 results from Liberty Mines would scare the kids even more.

While I admire the new CEO's efforts to turn this company around I see the same old game with news being played. Any slight positive news is always released mid week during trading. But once again when real news must be released by law its always after hours on a Friday when the markets are closed.

So here we are again looking at not just continued losses (as expected) but the continue throwing of debt at Liberty in the hopes of something sticking. Even Millright Mao must be shaking his head over this ever climbing debt ceiling. Maybe thats the reason for his absence to ignore these financials. Again.

As I predicted, that last (lost track of how many) tranche of debt was quickly used up. So it should'nt be a surprise to see a further $4,000,000 being given. Question is, will this see them through to Q1 of 2012 before the mill is fired up.

It also seems that the "company maker" deposit, Hart is taking a back burner in development. Jilly Jin probably wants to see what the new management will do with McWaters, after its stripped, and now go back to Redstone.

Did'nt want to rain on the few shareholders left and those great Groves drill results, but did anyone notice that besides that one good drill hole there were two dud's. Plus three mediocre holes with that.

I suspect that Jilly Jin wants some extra resources proven up fast so when the first real tranche of debt comes due they get their pick of the litter. Get it, litter.

The first new deadline of debt repayment is just over a year away. You might want to try holding your breath by then to see what really happens. Or is it safe to assume that Jilly comes to the rescue again and again and again and ...........

$75,000,000 in debt and growing is unbelievable, $114,000,000 in accumulated losses, disrespectful, shareholders with their heads in the sand, priceless.

Best

New Message
Please login to post a reply