HIGH GRADE, LOW CAPEX, HIGH IRR, FULLY PERMITTED

Defining 'World-Class Alkaline Gold System' in Fiji

Free
Message: Lion One Hits Bigly -Bob Moriarty for Streetwise Reports (11/7/19)

Lion One Hits Bigly
Contributed Opinion

Source: Bob Moriarty for Streetwise Reports  (11/7/19)

Bob Moriarty of 321gold discusses the implications of the drill results the company released at its gold project in Fiji.

Lion One Tuvatu

When I found out Quinton Hennigh was going to be a geological advisor to Lion One Metals Ltd. (LIO:TSX.V; LOMLF:OTCQX) back in early 2019, I wrote about them. They just announced results that pretty much prove what I was trying to say. In technical terms, they hit Bigly.

Lion One talked about what they were aiming for in the drill program in a press release issued over a month ago as they began the drill program. They seem to have hit exactly what they were aiming for but are criminally remiss in not posting the latest press release on their GD web site. I shall chastise them severely.

For those who don't understand techno babble in the resource sector, they have hit Bigly and exactly what they wanted to hit. The system does go a lot deeper than they have drilled before. I have no doubt it will be higher grade. For the skeptics in the crowd; sit on your hands and at the end of November when assays are released you can pay a lot more for the shares.

On the news, I increased my position by 50%. I love this story.

Lion One is an advertiser. I approached them, not the other way around and I never do that. I own shares and someday when they raise money, I will participate in the PP. I am biased. Do your own due diligence.

Lion One Metals
LIO-V $0.90 (Nov 07, 2019)
LOMLF OTCQX 103.1 million shares v Lion One website.

Bob Moriarty founded 321gold.com, with his late wife, Barbara Moriarty, more than 16 years ago. They later added 321energy.com to cover oil, natural gas, gasoline, coal, solar, wind and nuclear energy. Both sites feature articles, editorial opinions, pricing figures and updates on current events affecting both sectors. Previously, Moriarty was a Marine F-4B and O-1 pilot with more than 832 missions in Vietnam. He holds 14 international aviation records.

https://www.streetwisereports.com/article/2019/11/07/lion-one-hits-bigly.html

New Message
Please login to post a reply