HIGH GRADE, LOW CAPEX, HIGH IRR, FULLY PERMITTED

Defining 'World-Class Alkaline Gold System' in Fiji

Free
Message: Bob Moriarty: The Cure For Dishonest Money Is Honest Money

"Goldfinger: ...Okay. Another company that we have spoken about a couple times called Lion One has been a great performer. Now this morning they’re getting whacked on a big private placement announcement. Do you have any comments on Lion One? Also, why is it so difficult for companies to finance at market levels lately? I notice all these discounts to the market price in recent private placements, which is a sign of a very weak market. Gold is $1,475, yet you wouldn’t know it by some of the price action lately in the junior miners.

Bob Moriarty: Strange enough, you just sent out an email today that was very accurate. Everybody’s betting on Bitcon and marijuana. You go through these cycles. I’m not particularly concerned by them. It is correct it’s very difficult to get financing today. Wally was moving forward in order to get into production. He’s fully permitted to start a processing facility, and then he talked to Quinton, and Quinton said, “Hey. This thing is a whole lot bigger than what you’d think it is, and you need to spend 10 million dollars on expiration. You need to prove it.” A week or 10 days ago, they came out with a press release that tells me, because I know the terminology Quinton uses, tells me the first hole they’ve got in this new program has hit some bonanza grade gold. It’ll be another several weeks to a month before the results are out. They were hitting exactly what Quentin said they were going to hit in terms of geology.

Wally bit the bullet and he came out and said, “We’re going to do a financing and it’s a very favorable financing for the guys who get into it.” Of course, the guys who bought stock yesterday at a $1.10 are all pissed off because it’s down 20 cents. Actually, the stock was 86 cents 10 days ago, so it’s one of those things that people will be a little upset over in the short term, but Lion One is really cheap. They’ve got great management. Quinton is working with them. They are going to have one of the biggest gold mines in the world and the only alkaline system gold mine owned by a junior.

LIO.V (Daily – One Year)

Goldfinger: That’s a really interesting point, LIO was at C$1.10 yesterday, and now they’re financing, at what 80 cents? You finance when you can. You raise money when it’s available. You can’t always pick and choose your spots. I think that’s a great lesson for so many investors and CEOs in this sector. We’ve seen companies wait to raise money. They wait, they wait, they wait, and then they’re forced to raise money when they’re almost out of money, and then they’re at the whim of the market, and they get the least favorable terms....ARTICLE CONTINUES...

http://energyandgold.com/2019/11/17/bob-moriarty-the-cure-for-dishonest-money-is-honest-money/

Bob Moriarty: The Cure For Dishonest Money Is Honest Money

New Message
Please login to post a reply