HIGH GRADE, LOW CAPEX, HIGH IRR, FULLY PERMITTED

Defining 'World-Class Alkaline Gold System' in Fiji

Free
Message: Bob Moriarty: Mining Stocks that Have His Attention Right Now

Bob Moriarty: Lion One Metals Ltd. (LIO:TSX.V; LOMLF:OTCQX) is going to get me for murder, I'm afraid. Here's the deal. And I have this conversation periodically with mining companies. And usually I've been smacking somebody up from the side of the head before I get started. When I do a story, or when somebody is an advertiser, my entire purpose is to educate the reader and to get them to go to the company's website to read up on the story. The website has to buttress what I say. So they came out with an absolutely extraordinary press release and I went to their website to link to it and it wasn't on their website. I mean, how can you come up with something that's significant, and not even have it on your website? So I wrote the damn article and the article was in print, God, I don't know, a day before they got around, put it on their website, and people don't know this because they think Bob Moriarty is a nice guy. Actually you don't want to cross me and getting pieces on your website, either get them up first, I'm cannot write about it.

Maurice Jackson: Well, I've had the same challenges, I've corresponded with the CEO there, Walter Berukoff, and shared with him. Hey, sir, I don't see this press release on your website, but I do see it on other sites. So that's unique. And by the way, there's another name there that's affiliated with Lion One Metals, and that again is Dr. Quinton Hennigh.

Bob Moriarty: Well, yeah, let's go into it. I mean, I sit here running my mouth about him. I posted their press releases, which I hope they understand now. But Wally Berukoff is one of the most successful entrepreneurs, I won't call him a promoter. You say entrepreneur in the mining space, and he's had three or four extremely successful companies that he's taken from nothing and were built and sold for billions of dollars. He's going to do the same thing at Lion One. Now the problem with Lion One is they've been thinking their's was an epithermal gold systems for years and talking about is as an epithermal gold systems and it's not an epithermal gold system. It's an alkaline deposit.

And the difference is epithermal gold systems tend to be 200 or 300 meters in vertical extent. And alkaline systems are very big and very deep. So Wally has been working on this project for 10 years, and it's been very successful, he had money, he had a permit and to get ready to go into production. And somehow, he crossed paths with Quinton. And Quinton says, "Hey, Wally, I got some bad news for you, you ain't got an epithermal gold system." And Wally went, "What! I did yesterday. What's just happened?" "You got an alkaline gold system and it's a lot bigger and a lot deeper than you think it is." Wally went, "Damn, is that good?" And Quinton says, "Well, yeah, it's pretty good, but you got to spend some money to prove it."

And Wally is a cheap son of a gun. I mean, I like the guy but face it, he's cheap son of a gun. So Quinton said, you need to think about spending $5 or $10 million on the drilling program. So they did. They just finished the first deep hole, and we don't have assays back, it will be another two or three weeks before they get the assay back. But they have hit exactly what Quinton suggested they would hit. And I'm going to tell you right now that the numbers are going to be extraordinary. So I think that the value of Lion One, it's going to go up and I'll be real candid. I went out yesterday in the open market and increased my position by 50%. If a monkey could figure it out. Lion One Metals is conducting a financing currently (press release).

https://www.streetwisereports.com/article/2019/11/19/bob-moriarty-mining-stocks-that-have-his-attention-right-now.html

New Message
Please login to post a reply