A Fintech platform focused on Verifying, Managing & Monetizing Online Identity
Liquid Avatar Turns The Problem Of Data Privacy Into A Profit For Individuals
Message: VIDEO - Liquid Avatar $LQID Digital ID and Monetization Gets Huge Boost From Joining Linux Global Public Health Project
When the Facebook data privacy scandal broke out, the world woke up to just how badly our individual data was being traded, used and most importantly, the amount of profit being generated by major corporations at our expense.
This led to the enactment of the biggest data privacy laws in history. Specifically, General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) out of Europe and the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
Enter $LQID. The Company Turns The Problem Of Data Privacy Into A Profit For Individuals, While Providing Big Businesses With New & Compliant Business Models.
More than just lip service, $LQID has made some major announcements, including joining the Trust Over IP Foundation, which includes over 170 members including IBM, Mastercard, Accenture and many other global leaders who are defining a complete architecture for Internet-scale digital trust.
Does that sound like a mouthful? Yeah, it does. But all you have to really understand for now is that digital ID, privacy and monetization is going to become a reality in the very near future. Government regulations are enforcing it. Consumers are demanding it and $LQID is delivering it at such an advanced scale that the Trust Over IP Foundation provided them with a strategic role as a Steering Member.
If that wasn't enough proof for you, Google validated the $LQID business model with this stunning announcement at the beginning of March:
- Google believes these types of tracking methods don't "meet rising consumer expectations for privacy, nor will they stand up to rapidly evolving regulatory restrictions, and therefore aren't a sustainable long term investment."
- Google is experimenting with tools in its Privacy Sandbox that are designed to allow advertising to continue to work on the web but in a less privacy-encroaching way.
- "Keeping the internet open and accessible for everyone requires all of us to do more to protect privacy — and that means an end to not only third-party cookies, but also any technology used for tracking individual people as they browse the web," David Temkin, Google's director of product management for ads privacy and trust,
What is the potential outcome of this major shift by Google?
"Google's decision could upend the ad industry, which has relied on these types of tracking tools"
Now the data privacy and monetization game is underway with LQID sitting in a great position within the industry and the dominant position within the small cap world.
That dominant position got even stronger when $LQID announced Liquid Avatar Congratulates the Ontario Government on the Release of its Digital Strategy
WHY IS THIS SO IMPORTANT?
If consumers are going to switch to Liquid Avatar to protect and monetize their identity, the switch to Digital ID by Canada's biggest Province is simply a monster catalyst: The Ontario government strategy outlines ways in which it plans to harness the potential of the digital economy and better utilize data. Included in the plan are tangible commitments such as:
- the creation of a new data authority;
- a new digital artificial intelligence (AI) framework to guide responsible use of AI; and
- the introduction of a new government-issued digital ID that lets people prove who they are online.
Today, $LQID's dominant position grew even stronger with the announcement Liquid Avatar Joins Linux Foundation Public Health Cardea Project. Why is this initiative so important?
Cardea is a complete ecosystem that can be used by public health authorities, governments, organizations, and industries to enable people to maintain their privacy while holding and using an easily verifiable, trustworthy, unalterable proof of a health test or vaccination.
One of the first projects to provide the related technology and guidance for implementation of the recently announced Global COVID Certificate Network (GCCN), also from Linux Foundation Public Health, Cardea helps facilitate the safe and free movement of individuals globally during the COVID pandemic.
Watch this interview with CEO David Lucatch for an even deeper discussion into what this all means for $LQID and YOU.
Please login to post a reply