Free
Message: New "Treasurer" on Agoracom.com's Lithium Americas Hub: Cal

Congratulations, Cal.  Keep posting.  Don't sell!  I am impressed by the recent rise in Share Price, but what LAC stockholder wouldn't be?  A no brainer.  Problem:  Share Price increase is due to speculation vs Milestone achievement.   Building our house on sand that can shift.  So, I understand your oscilllation re: "Shoud I sell some shares now or stay the course".  This is a good time for Traders to sell and many will do just that and by so doing they willl bring the SP back down.. just a guess, hope I am wrong.  The current increase in SP doesn't have any meat and potatoes foundation, just fluff.  Now, on the other hand, IF there should develop in close proximity some solid milestone achievement following all of the speculative sand then the underpining of the  current significant SP rise will be secure and, in fact, the  SP will continue to advance.  

Many thanks to my laptop for allowing me to type out a reply without dropping my note 5 or 6 times.  Just a lucky day as far as trying to post a message, but I suspect SP will drop today with profit taking.  I definitely want to be wrong about that prognostication.  IF, for instance, we were to see the DFS released today then selling would not even be a remote consideration.   Best to all lokiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply