Free
Jul 30, 2020 04:12PM
Jul 31, 2020 05:10PM
Jul 31, 2020 06:53PM
Aug 01, 2020 03:08AM

Thanks for your comment, Pavel.  I think the comments of Jon Evans have been pretty clear about the focus change of LAC from Argentina to Thacker Pass.

Now addressing the "lonely" part of your post. 

As you and every other member of this Hub are acutely aware, I came to this Agoracom.com Hub as a result of the offering by Agoracom.com of a unique social media forum governed by it's 6 Rules.  The very things that were so attractive over a decade ago when I first became an Agoracom.com member are still the things that provide that attraction.  I have ben a member of 5 or 6 different Agoracom.com Hubs over that decade or more.

My participation on message boards other than the ones provided by Agoracom.com has only increased my affection and loyalty for the unique concept of fairness and respect offered by Agoracom and by no other message board, financial message board or any other type of message board on the internet.  Membership here is a priviledge that can indeed be withdrawn for Violation of the 6 Rules, so participation here is not something one can assume is their birthright.  It isn't something someone can take for granted and assume that their conduct on an Agoracom.com Hub is immune to scrutiny, nor can they assume that they can treat other members here with a level of disrespect and insult them openly with remarks about their character or their intelligence and maintain their membership and participation on a continued basis in the Hubs of Agoracom.

We all know what a vicious and volatile jungle is represented by all other available message boards, particularly one in specific and not affiliated with Agoracom.com which I will not name, but from which we all have been associated with in the past.

I would hope that the membership here on this Agoracom message board grows along with the interest in the primary subject here:  Lithium Americas Corporation and lithium mining and commercial applications and uses of lithium.  Part of that growth should coincide with a growth in memberhsip on this Hub, since the environment for civil discourse about the primary subject is not offered anywhere else in the world of the internet and social media.  Agoracom provides a unique experience and a welcome experience for all who venture into the sphere of Agoracom.  It is not the private lake of anyone member, myself included.  I don't own the site and I won't condemn in the most vile terms anyone who disagrees with me on this site in a way commonly seen elsewhere.

If I am to be the only member on this site then lonely or not I will continue to take advantage of the opportunity here that only Agoracom.com offers, at least as long as they will allow me to stay.  My only regret is that Agoracom.com is limited to only message boards dealing with Small Cap Canadian Companies.  It is certainly a shame that U.S. Companies don't have the availability to be discussed in a public forum where the same protective measures ensuring civil discussion are incorporated into the requirements for membership and participation.

If the attraction of the warfare of words and epithets flying back and forth in a volitile and hostile environment of message boards elsewhere is a magnet for participation there instead of here then there isn't anything I can do to change that in a members mind.  I wish them well.  Lonely has its advantages.  That being said, I remain thankful for your participation here and for that of the other small number of members. I remain most thankful for your continued observation of those 6 Rules that will always set this and other Agoracom.com Hubs above the rest of the financial messge boards out there in what has become a lawless and voliatile jungle, a word jungle of threats and intimidation.  Agoracom is the Oasis amongst that jungle.

For some posters "elsewhere"  the continued existence of this Hub serves as a burr under their saddle.  There must be a good reason for that and the reason is that they are unable to participate in a clean message board and unwilling to abide by the requirements of such participation. 

A cow looks over the fence and decides that the grass is always greener.  Agoracom will always be that greener grass to anyone who locks themselves into the jungle of the "elsewhere" messge boards.  JMO

okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply