Free

No, you ARE correct!  The DFS was on the Timeline published on the company web site not all that long ago.  In fact, I put in an inquiry about it to the Investor Relations person at LAC and received an email reply wanting to know when I would be available for a call back from IR.  I replied to their reply with a specific time window for the following week and never heard from IR again... and that was a few weeks ago.

Bottom Line:  Yes,  LAC did have the DFS most definitely clearly indicated on a previous Timeline and the indication was for sometime during H2 of 2020.  Now, as I mentioned, 2020 is completely devoid of any annotation for that whole year, as is the last quarter, Q4, of 2019.  I pointed out to IR in my inquiry that making a change in the published Timeline without providing investors a clear explanation of the change wasn't exactly something that they could count on to build investor confidence.  I am still not happy about that situation, regardless of the recent increase in Share Price.

Pavel, you have always been one of the most circumspective LAC investors out there so I would suspect you too would have some questions about how this was done by LAC... almost with the indication that they were trying to pull the wool over LAC investors eyes.  Of course, those investors who routinely see nothing by Roses in the LAC flower garden will never notice the thorns present on the stems of the Roses.  It is OK to smell the Roses, but you still need to take precautions not to get stuck by the thorns.  Thanks, Pavel.  Your circumspection with the ability to see both sides of an issue is greatly appreciated.  Doesn't mean I am complaining about the Share Price increase, only that I don't want to put on blinders while moving forward.   

okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply