Free

I also highly recommend the Joe Lowry podcast on Nano One: https://anchor.fm/globallithium/episodes/E70-Nano-One-efvbcu

The material here is very interesting in itself, and demonstrates the incredible complexities and challenges of making lithium battery cathodes.   But I also wanted to point a comment near the beginning (2:15) regarding that the future of lithium chemicals is not going to be dominated by LiOH, but by a balanced approach that is more tailored to individual customers.   I can't help but think this ties in with the paragraph in the shelf document regarding the re-assessment of customer needs in the Thacker Pass project and thus the delay in the DFS.

I also can't help but speculate that LAC may partner with Nano One, in addition to a major battery manufacturer or automaker.   I base this speculation on both the information contained in the DFS regarding solid state battery production, as well as possible connection between Joe Lowry and both LAC and Nano One. 

I don't know exactly what Joe Lowry's involvement with LAC and Nano One is, but he has been a cheerleader for both in his podcasts, and in his recent tweets (I can dig through and give you examples if anyone wants more... or feel free to do that yourself. :)  )  He's certainly emotionally invested in both, and I suspect financially invested as well.   It's only speculation, but I wouldn't be surprised to see his two "children" end up working together on this.

New Message
Please login to post a reply