Free

Happy New Years All!

Jon Evan's has been asked this question about selling off Cuchari to fund TP.  In an interview a few years ago his answer was "absolutely ".  He made it very clear he was at LAC for Thacker Pass and it was his priority.... many options were on the table.

Not sure how this has changed in the last few years but given they sold 1% last February tells me the option may still be open.

This management team is made up of  long time industry insiders who are whip smart, know the asset they have and won't sell out cheap.  My investment is as much in them as in TP.

To sleep well at night, this investment requires a leap of faith(my investment is big) that this team has all the facts and has good counsel.  Joe Lowry is an adviser and George Ireland sits on the board.  I immediately trippled my investment when George Ireland joined the the board.   

In my experience, the LAC team keeps their head down and they  keep working.  They are not promoters and "investor relations" is not their strong suit.  They tend to give information as needed.  That's why it requires a leap of faith but once you know the major players...its easy to see the path forward.

All of this is just my opinion and I obviously believe my investments is correct but also know my risk tolerance is high when I believe I'm right.

New Message
Please login to post a reply