Free
Message: Who is Max Wilbert, you ask? Or, maybe you didn't ask. Maybe you should. Looks like he will be a burr under the LAC saddle.

I have been following . Not sure if i have seen all that you posted i feel they are spreading some misinformation and did want to give them any free press so to speak .what i don't understand about these sage brush huggers is the land scape and the foliage is exactly the same in the  area i live in . Point is my guess is if drive 50 miles from the mine any direction it all looks the same 

What people don't understand is lithium may not be the perfect solution to global warming but it's a step in the right direction . Just as the prius was a stepping stone to a ev .i also don't think it's in the world's best interest to protest against a change that needs to happen . It could be in 10 years we find a better way to solve our transportation needs . My hat off to you guys with solar panels i want to get a small set up but my cost is 5.5 per kw i feel the return on that investment is not wise

New Message
Please login to post a reply