Free

Wow people, what a week! And eventhou DB downgraded LAC I knew that we will have green week which I posted earlier. What I did not expect is for LAC SP to go thru last resistance $36 with such an ease. So , now chart is in a “Breakout” pattern again, meaning no way to know how hi SP will go , we do have two support levels, former resistance  $36 and $34  but there is no way I would recommend someone to trade this stock, since unexpected news , BO  and policies are driving SP. Some want to sell and take a profit, why would you get rid of hot horse in a hot market, sell your looser, if you need money- trim a bit of profit but stay in a race.

The interview with Jon Evans (JD posted a link) is excellent. I have to agree with Roy that after listening Jon – LAC’s future lithium from Argentina  definitely will end up in Tesla batteries thru GANG/CATL connection. And that is something to ponder about… It make me to believe that possibility of future LAC T-P project partnering with Tesla becoming more and more feasible.  Pavel, I hate to disappoint you but if you listen to Jon Evans you will come to same conclusion.

Also, my love for cryptic messages help me to catch Jon saying, paraphrasing : "why should we decommissioned  and layoff people if we will use them again in a future…" Is he talking about Millennium or Arena minerals? Hmm, Very interesting speculation one can arrive to.

Finally I have no idea how you guys selling covered calls , making good money but not losing your shares.

It is all good…  LAC Train is gone… choo-choo

New Message
Please login to post a reply