Free

Thank you for the welcome. It is very difficult to estimate SP, because an incredible amount can happen, and it is very much up to the individual's expectation. I just use PE as a base point to then follow the model for the changes that come continuously. Production efficiency and annual Lithium production, price will of course be the main points. In addition, it is the management's innovation ability that must be the big trigger.

As previously mentioned, I also see great opportunities for Lithium batteries for clean storage of electricity. If one disregards nuclear power plants, there will be great demands for the storage of surplus electricity from solar wind, etc., both centrally and decentrally with the individual user. This can be done using Lithium batteries or other types of batteries. It will also happen with power to X, where you convert electricity into hydrogen (for large needs planes, ships, trucks, etc.). The disadvantage of power to X is the efficiency is poor, where direct electricity to batteries is very efficient.

My point is that the need for Lithium and the price will be able to be kept at a very high level for many years, with a sharp increase over the next few years. This will then ensure us a PE that will easily be much larger than 15 which is my calulation has used.

Tesla = PE 111

ALB = 37

Gangfeng = 23

Barrich Gold = 23 this is a old company

If my assumptions hold, an SP at a much higher level will be possible.

Exciting to see if we keep the momentum next week, I wonder if not with the high turnover that has been.

New Message
Please login to post a reply