Free

I've been writing a bit more recently on my perspectives of investing and more directly TSLA and LAC. This podcast hits the mark on many topics. I like to view investments not only from important details but also from a sky view. Oftentimes the sky views out ways the technicals in hindsight. 

This podcast should make people here a bit more confident in the lithium demand and LAC in particular. Someone also reiterated battery storage in recent days here at Agoracom. I brought up Tesla's Megapack and their battery factory in California that people aren't talking about. Most lithium estimate numbers we hear about only reference the EV portion. There is an entirely different and sizable demand for power storage. 

My brother-in-law caught on to my lithium banter a couple of years ago. What did he do? He invested in a lithium ETF and not LAC as I mentioned. That's all fine but not really the best idea. My brother who is now a retired accountant and still a financial advisor for past clients couldn't disagree more with my suggestion of not investing in a broad ETF but rather doing research and putting effort into investing in a particular industry of interest and specific companies within. 

The funds we all are investing in LAC are meaningful and sizable for some so therefore extremely important. This is very real. I've said this on many occasions but once again. This is a great community and thanks to all the hard work in research and willingness to share. 

I think there would be a benefit of future discussions in the off topic forum for other people's investment considerations within the lithium space. There's only so much information available in the LAC world. 

For those of us that have been here since the single digits our best days are behind us. But I think there is quite a ride ahead of us. Go LAC! Buy more on the next dip.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply