Free

Whether the Lithium price is/will be $25,000 or 35,000 is presumably a matter of faith. Would also mention that it is wise of Lac to talk the price down so that they can better come up with positive news from the first sale, and by possible contract.

Otherwise, we are in a place where there are investors who do not believe in much more in the stock, but I see that as a big mistake. What to buy on now is what the stock is going to cost in 1 to 2 years, and that's also what the big investors want to do. A PE value in 2022 will probably give a fair value of USD 40, but it is not at all the SP that will come in 2022/23? I'm holding and buying at least $70 this year, and at least $150 in 2023.

Wait until values in Argentina become visible, and we will see a completely different value.

Therefore, I will continue to hold and will also supplement down to $30, if it falls again below $30 I will start to take the whole case up for assessment because then the price will be manipulated heavily, and then I will start looking at other options.

New Message
Please login to post a reply